has adopted the Semester pattern of Examination at undergraduate and
postgraduate level. The progress of the students is continuously monitored
through Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation. The awareness regarding the
present job opportunities related to the subjects offered is created in
students, through compulsory job oriented Project Work.
At the undergraduate level the curriculum is for three years.
At the postgraduate level the curriculum is for two years.
Each year is divided into two semesters.
The duration of the semester is 15 weeks with six working days per week i.e.
ninety working days.
- A candidate is required to complete the entire
course of undergraduate degree within a maximum
period of 5 years and postgraduate degree within a
maximum period of 3 years from the session of first
- Each student will have to pass in the examination of
theory, practical and CCE/Internal assessment /
project work necessarily.
ODD Semester: I , III , V from July to December .
EVEN Semester: II, IV , VI from January to June.
CONTINUOUS COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION
Continuous comprehensive evaluation consists of two tests per subject in each
semester, on the dates notified in the College Calendar. Modes The college has
adopted various modes for continuous assessment (of students) identified by
Department of Higher Education M P.
The modes are :
- Assignment and Its Presentation
- Library reading and survey work.
- Preparation of Poster / Chart / Model
- Role Play
- Semi-Surprise Class-Test
- Objective Questionnaire
- Individual/Group Mini-Project Work
- On submission of proceedings of the Seminar/Workshop/Special-Lecture as a
participants /resource person
- Study of the work/biography of Scientist/Author/ Writer/Entrepreneur
- Performing any experiment of a subject by an innovative method